all classes and programs we offer are free to attend
Learning is critical to shaping your child’s life – and we are committed to owning that role completely.
Children are invited to explore in a secure environment where they can learn more about themselves.
In our art club, our focus is to help children build a strong relationship between themselves & creativity.
You are welcome at the Carman Family Resource Centre! Here are a few things to keep in mind as we start a new season…
- As a general rule, we follow the Prairie Rose School Division calendar for holidays and closures; if there is no school in the division, the Centre is also closed
- This is also true for cancellations due to weather or road conditions; listen to the radio or check the school division website for cancellation notices.
- At the Centre, parents are always responsible for their children; please respect our space and help us maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone:
- Remove outside footwear
- Remind your child to use indoor voices
- Be sure your child is only eating and drinking when seated at the table
- Do not allow your child to run or climb in the Centre
- Children are not permitted in the kitchen area
- Finally, all hot beverages must be in covered travel mugs for the children’s safety.
- Thank you for your co-operation!